- Year of Built: 2021
- Lot Size: 10,097± SF
- Living Area: 5,878± SF
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 5.2
- WF: 97’±
- Boater’s Setbacks: 10’±
- 2-Car Garage
- Porcelain Floors
- Pool and Spa
- 35’± Foyer Entry
- 12’ Ceilings with 12’ Sliding Glass Doors
- Custom Walnut Wood Features
- Impact Window and Doors
- Great Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Powder Room
- Cabana Bath
- Floating Walnut and Glass Staircase
- Laundry Room
- VIP Guest Bedroom – Water Views, 2-Walk-In Closets, En-Suite Shower and Tub, Dual Sinks and Water Closet
- Thermador Microwave, Double Ovens, Coffee Machine, Wine Cooler, Stove Range, Side by Side Refrigerator/Freezer
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Wraparound Balcony with Artificial Turf
- Wood Floors
- Laundry Room
- Bedroom#2 – Walk-In Closet, En-Suite Shower, Water-Views
- Bedroom#3 – Walk-In Closet, En-Suite Shower, Water-Views
- Bedroom#4 – Closet, En-Suite Shower
- Master Bedroom – Water Views with Luxury Master Closet, En-Suite Shower, Tub, Water Closet, Dual Sinks
- 3,000± SF Roof Top Terrace with Artificial Turf
Is This Residence?
This stunning brand-new construction is superbly located in guard house secured Seven Isles on highly desired and valuable Aqua Vista Boulevard. Aqua Vista has some of the highest residential sales in the Las Olas area and is popular as it is strategically tucked away in the heart of the community, resulting in minimal traffic or noise.
With 97± feet of protected deep-water dockage, this architectural masterpiece is truly breathtaking! The foyer entry, with soaring 35-foot ceilings, opens to the expansive great room showcasing sparkling water and pool views. The floor plan is perfect for family living with flexible entertaining areas with 12± foot ceilings and walls of sliding impact glass windows and doors allowing for generous natural light. Designer details abound with custom walnut accents, including a floor-to-ceiling wine wall and floating glass staircase. The Chef’s kitchen is open to the family and living rooms, equipped with Thermador appliances, generous cabinetry and large island offering a casual dining option. There are five expansive bedrooms suites with one located on the first level. The master retreat includes an ultra-modern spa-style bath and massive custom closet. Porcelain and beautiful hardwood floors throughout the home add warmth and practicality.
Adding to the ambiance of your personal resort environment, enjoy a covered terrace off the great room and large balcony off the master suite. Additionally, the dramatic roof top terrace offers its very own opportunity for entertaining with over 3,000± square feet of space to capture unparalleled city and beach views both day and night.
To arrange a personal or virtual tour please contact Julie Jones or Louis Bernard.
2424 AQUA VISTA BOULEVARD, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 33301